COBA Early College High School Scholarship
College of Business Administration is proud of all our students and wants to support
them in their journey toward degree completion. This scholarship is for students in the
Early College High School Program.
• Undergraduate student
• Must be a First Time in College (FTIC) Early College High School Student
• Must be registered full-time for 12 credit hours at TAMUCT for Spring 2022
• Must have attended at least one semester at TAMUCT and earned a
minimum institutional GPA of 2.5
• Completed application with a 250-word essay explaining aspirational goals
• Attach an updated resume
• Student in the College of Business Administration
The maximum scholarship amount is $1,000. Priority will be given to need-based students,
as determined by FAFSA. The number of awards will be based on the availability of funds.
Value: The value of the award may vary based on available funding. This award is forfeited for failure to meet any of the requirements during an award period.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload a 250 word essay explaining aspirational goals
- Please upload a copy of your resume
- Are you a First Time in College (FTIC) Early College High School Student?
- Are you an Undergraduate COBA Student